Why Grow Groups?
"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-25
How Grow Groups Work
- Typically 2-15 people in a Grow Group
- Core elements of a Grow Group: Bible study with an application focus, a time of prayer, and missional efforts
- Iron sharpens iron; when we share our stories and look to the Word for guidance, we help others do the same.
- God wants us to be unified in love; grow groups provide a unique situation to be unified in purpose and to show love.
- See our Philosophy Statement
Celebrating what God is doing through Grow Groups!
Get in Touch
We want to help you make your Grow Group successful!
In the office
Tues-Fri 8.00-4.00 (734) 946-5680
Pr. Stephen's cell